Monday, September 14, 2009

My Journey to Insanity Begins Today!


I finally did it. I got "Insanity", the most recent Beachbody workout program. It is made by Shaun T. of Hip Hop Abs fame, and is touted as "the hardest workout program ever put on DVD". From what I've read & the video blogs I've seen, it really is & I am a bit nervous.

I've used plenty of the Beachbody programs, as well as other forms of exercise. The thing is, I seem to suffer from ADD, & end up wanting to try something new after a few weeks of doing pretty much the same program. I am determined to stick with the 60 days of "Insanity", which is one reason why I am going to blog about it. I hope by doing so, I not only keep myself accountable, but also help motivate others.

That being said, I am off to do my fit test. I will come back later to share the results of the intial test. And check out the "Before" pics. I definitely plan on making an improvement there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template