Monday, September 14, 2009

Insanity- Day 1 Fit Test

Okay, just finished my Insanity Fit Test a little while ago. Have to say, I feel a bit pukey. I burned nearly 200 calories. I did better on some of the fit test than I thought. Overall, I think it will be an interesting journey.

Here are the fit test results:
Day 1
Switch kicks: 125
Power jacks: 56
Power knees: 98
Power jumps: 66
Globe jumps: 9
Sucide jumps: 16
Pushup Jacks: 20
Low Plank Ob: 36

Be back tomorrow to give you an update & review of plyometric cardio curcuit. In the meantime, you can follow me on facebook at www.facebook.com/iowagirl69 and on twitter at www.twitter.com/iowagirl69. If you want more information on Insanity, check out http://www.extremehealth4life.com/.
Until tomorrow, my friends!
Rebecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template