Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Insanity- Day 3 Cardio Power & Resistance

Insanity, Day 3. What can I say? I'm more sore than I have been in recent memory. I do have more energy too though, afterwards. I ended up feeling a bit queasy in the tummy shortly after finishing this workout. It has pretty much passed now.

So, my favorite part of this one was the V pushups. This exercise you do by being in a downward dog sort of position & then do a pushup movement. Never done one quite like that before. Definitely felt it, that's for sure!

I did start wearing out towards the end again. Hoping as time goes on I can keep going hard, even at the end. I guess I will see the improvement when I do the fit test again.

Food wise, stuck pretty close to the plan. The oatmeal spilled over in the microwave, so only ate about half of that. I didn't end up eating the granola bar. I did eat 2 chocolate chip cookie bars after dinner & had a glass of severly watered down lemonade with dinner, so hopefully it pretty much balanced out. I did burn 2050 calories by the time I took the heart rate monitor off, so still had a calorie deficit by
my calculations.

The meal plan today is similar to yesterday's. This is the plan:

  • Meal 1- double chocolate Shakeology 325 calories
  • Meal 2- oatmeal with 20 almonds 288 calories
  • Meal 3- homemade veggie soup & turkey sandwich 400 calories
  • Meal 4- banana & almond granola bar 280 calories
  • Meal 5- taco salad 420 calories
    Total: 1713 calories

I burned 250 calories with this mornings workout & am planning on doing some running this evening, so should be creating a pretty good calorie deficit today!

I did decide to order the Results & Recovery Formula that Shaun T. recommends. I really hope that it will work as it says, to help recover faster & see better results. Will keep you posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template