Friday, September 18, 2009

Insanity- Day 5 Pure Cardio

This Insanity workout really was pure cardio, but I really had fun doing it. I still am not able to totally keep up with everyone on the DVD, so I just go as hard as I can. I burned over 400 calories by the time I was done too!

One thing I am really liking able the Insanity workouts is the stretching. I have always been pretty tight in the hamstrings (even though I teach yoga) & Shaun T. focuses a lot on stretching. I could tell today that I am getting deeper into the stretches & I feel a lot less tight all over too.

I know that this is working (how could it not?). My face is thinner, my belly flatter, my arms are getting more defined & my energy level is up. I feel lighter too, but I'm not stepping on the scale until Monday.

Meal plans for the day:
  • Meal 1- Double Chocolate Shakeology with 1 T. powdered peanut butter 350 calories
  • Meal 2- Apple & 20 almonds 188 calories
  • Meal 3- Chicken, Spinach & Ricotta Quesadillas 304 calories
  • Meal 4- Mushroom & Barley Soup & Banana 280 calories
  • Meal 5- Turkey Sandwich & Almond Granola Bar 380 calories Total: 1502 calories
Yesterday, I only burned around 1375 calories, by the time I took off the heart monitor. Not too good, but the workout yesterday wasn't a massive calorie burner overall.

Although a good portion of this posts in this blog are going to be about my fitness routines, I have lots of things gurgling around in my head that I want to write about too. So be on the look out for other types of posts too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template