Thursday, September 24, 2009

Insanity- Day 11: Hanging In There!

I have so far stuck with the Insanity workouts, & it is really going well. I am still sore, but the good kind of sore. I seem to be able to keep up better with the DVD's, but there have been a couple of times that I skipped over a few minutes due to the time I had available.

I did Cardio Circuit yesterday, kind of twice. I taught a class in the morning & used many of the Insanity moves on them. Then, later on in the day I did it again on my own, but skipped a few minutes to leave to go to the YMCA with the hubby. Then, I ran/walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes. So, overall calorie burn for the day exceeded 2000 calories. I was hoping for 2500, being motivated by "The Biggest Loser", but didn't quite make it. 2000 calories is good though.

I've been hearing from those that are further on the Insanity journey that the second month gets really hard. I have to say I am up for the challenge, especially if it gets me ripped & fit!
I am determined to get those 6 pack abs by the end of the year!

My food intake has been pretty good, but we had a family reunion over the weekend, then went out to eat with the hubby later that night. Didn't really overdo it at the reunion, but the dinner was probably another story, even though I tried to do good. We went to eat at Ruby Tuesday's. I got the Ruby Mini's without cheese or mayo, because I was in the mood for burgers, but wanted the salad bar too (they have an incredible salad bar! Mmm...). Of course it came with fries, so I had some of those, but was rather pleased with myself for my choices. Then Sunday woke up feeling sick to my stomach & ended up eating toast & crackers & Sprite, which didn't help the weight loss much. Hoping for a better result after this weekend.

Today is Cardio Recovery that I am going to do a little later this afternoon. I also taught yoga this morning, so this is basically going to be an easy day. Tomorrow is a spinning class & Cardio Power & Resistance, so saving up some energy for that!

Until next time,
Rebecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template