Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shakeology Spring Sale

Okay, if you've been following my blog for any amount of time, you have probably realized how much I love Shakeology. I have it nearly everyday, and I have to say I can totally tell when I don't. Since I started using Shakeology several months ago, my energy has been up, my weight stayed (fairly) consistent and my hair, skin and nails are the healthiest they've ever been! I realize now, more than ever, that health truly starts on the inside and that shows even more now that I use Shakeology. For more info on Shakeology, click here and checkout the video:



I want to offer a super sweet deal to all of you. In honor of Spring, I'm offering 2 weeks of Shakeology for $59.49 plus shipping. That breaks down to just $4.25 a meal. If you spend any money on meals out or even a daily trip to Starbucks and for 2 weeks substitute Shakeology, not only will you feel better but I'm guessing will save a few bucks too! So, click the link below, conveniently pay online, and let me know what combo of flavors you like. You can choose all Chocolate, all Greenberry or a combo of both (you can choose how many of each). And, if you order now, I will send you your own Shakeology shaker cup, while supplies last!





Get on it, because the weather is warming up and that means shorts, t-shirts and swimming suits and I know you want to look killer in these! Shakeology will definitely be a great step towards that goal!

BTW, you can get either 10% off or 25% off Shakeology and all other Beachbody products. If you are interested in learning how, let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template