Friday, January 15, 2010

Try Shakeology for a Fraction of the Cost!


I have a great offer for you. I know lots of you are intrigued and interested in this "Shakeology" thing you've been hearing about. Well, instead of forking out money for a months supply, I am offering you a deal to get a few days worth to try out. $5/1 serving, $19/4 or $ 28/7. Also, for those of you that buy 7 or more, you will get a FREE Shakeology shaker cup. If you would like to purchase one, you may do so for $2.            

You can choose Greenberry, Chocolate or mix and match!                                                   

Check out my website MyShakeology.com then contact me for more info! 

 


People all over are losing weight, increasing their energy, lowering their cholesterol and more! One friend of mine has lost over 20 lbs and gives most the credit to her daily Shakeology shake.

US shipping will be $1 for one, $1.50 for 4 or $2 for 7. International orders are available too. Contact me for s/h charges. Click the "Contact Me" link on the website or email me at RebeccaIngham@BeachbodyCoach.com.


If that isn't all, Team Beachbody is giving away $1000 a week to one person who shares their Shakeology story and a picture of themselves with their Shakeology picture. And, one person a month will win $5000! Here is where you can get all the details on how to enter.


In order to enter the contest, you do need to be a free member of Team Beachbody. All you need to do is go here to sign up and be sure you have "Iowagirl69" will be your Beachbody coach on the form. Otherwise, you will get assigned a random free coach that may or may not be there to help you achieve you goals the way I will be there.
Be sure to get in touch with me so you can try out this incredible shake that is literally changing peoples lives! I look forward to talking to you soon.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template