Monday, January 18, 2010

Food Diary 1/18/10

Seeing as I'm doing this vegan things and sometimes I'm not keeping really close track of what all I am eating, I decided I will put it here for anyone to see. I also want to highly encourage everyone to either add their food eaten to the comments below, or start your own blog to keep track. I will also share recipes of favorite meals too!


  • Breakfast:
    • 1/2 c Fiber One cereal
    • 1/2 c Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal (full discloser: there is dry milk in this cereal, but it is the second to last ingredient and once it is gone, I am done with it).
    • 1 c unsweetened almond milk
      • Total calories: 180
  • AM Snack:
      • Banana: 100
      • Total calories: 100
  • Lunch:
    • 1 c veggie chili: 200
      • Total calories: 200
  • PM Snack:
    • Cascadian Farms Almond Granola Bar: 180
    • Clementine: 35
      • Total calories: 215
  • Dinner:
    • Salad: 200
    • Grilled Veggie Ciabatta: 775
    • Fries: 460
      • Total calories: 1435
  • Calories for the day: 2130


Okay, this didn't end up so well. Had a great day until dinner, but we took Mom out for a belated birthday dinner and that is where I blew it. I had planned on getting this sandwich before hand (ordered without cheese!) but guess I should have looked up the calories before I decided on it. But, with the cheese, it would have been 996 calories! A couple great places to look up nutrition facts (if you don't have a label or going to a restaurant that doesn't post nutrition facts) are www.CalorieKing.com and www.FitDay.com.


Good news is, I taught a boot camp class today and burned 525 calories there alone. Plan to keep the calories down for the next few days to make up for tonight. :)


Feel free to add your food journal here or start your own and leave a comment with the link, if you want to share!


Until tomorrow!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template