Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WIN IT WEDNESDAY! Tony Horton's One on One "100/30/20"


New addition to the Extreme Health 4 Life blog: WIN IT WEDNESDAY! Each Wednesday, I will list something that you are eligible to win, from Wednesday to the following Tuesday. Here is this weeks prize: Tony Horton's One on One "100/30/20" DVD for the month of April. To make this even better, the winner (and anyone that purchases the DVD too) will get a FREE sample of Chocolate Shakeology as well as recipes and more!

Mine is on it's way, so I can't say first hand how awesome it is, but, knowing Tony and his work, pretty confident it will be as amazing as everything else he does! Check out the video and you can also go to Tony Horton's One on One to check out more information about it.

The One on One series is a monthly DVD that you can subscribe to and get a new workout each month. After just a few months, you will have a great library of workouts, and each one is completely different from the last! You will never get bored with Mr. Horton around, that I know for sure!

To qualify to win, I have just a few quick and simple things to do.
  1. Be a follower of this blog (if you aren't already, just click the box to the left).
  2. Subscribe to my newsletter (the box over to the right).
  3. Leave a comment about what your motivation is or would be to be more fit and healthy than you are at this moment. (Comments are moderated, so they won't show up right away. As long as they show being submitted by 10:00PM, it's all good!)
That's it! Pretty darn simple, and you have until 10PM Tuesday, April 13th. Winner will be chosen and posted on Wednesday, April 14th, and there will be a brand new WIN IT WEDNESDAY next week. And just think, next time you will only need to do the comment if you have already done #1 and #2!

To learn more about Beachbody products, click HERE.

To have me as your very own Beachbody coach, click HERE.

To learn more about the Beachbody club, where you get 10% off ALL Beachbody products, click HERE.

To learn how to become a Beachbody coach, helping others live a healthy lifestyle, and get 25% off ALL Beachbody products, click HERE.

2 comments:

Noe on April 13, 2010 at 12:55 AM said...

My motivation to be more fit than at this moment is my wedding. I want to be fit for my big day and the honeymoon. I also have a goal of establishing healthier habits for my new life as a married man!

Carol on April 13, 2010 at 5:18 PM said...

I do pretty good with my running 5 days a week, muscle toning class twice a week and a walking treadmill incline workout 1 day a week. It's my eating habits that are giving me problems and body changes due to menopause. I need to lose 20 pounds or so.

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template