Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sheryl Crow does P90X!



Most of us know who Sheryl Crow is, either from her wonderful music (All I wanna do is have some fun.... oops, now that will be stuck in my head the rest of the day!) or her relationship with Lance Armstrong or most recently her guest appearances on "Cougar Town" (LOVE that show!). What I bet a lot of you DIDN'T know about her is she is a P90Xer. Just a little more proof about just how amazing Tony Horton and this workout is and that it crosses all boundaries as far as who it appeals to (and I don't know about you girls out there, but I sure wouldn't mind looking a little more like Sheryl Crow!).

For more information about P90X, go to
www.ExtremeHealth4Life.com or comment below with any questions or comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template