Thursday, October 1, 2009

Insanity- Day 18, Sort of.....

Wow, how time can so quickly get away from a person. I haven't posted any updates for a few days, & I apologize for that. Sometimes life just gets in the way...


So, I am now on day 18. To be honest, I haven't done it for a few days :( Between work, Boy Scout campouts & meetings, youngest son's endless amount of daily homework & just plain life, the time hasn't really been there to get the workouts in. I have been working out though, so I haven't completely fallen off the wagon. Okay, enough of the excuses.....


I do love the Insanity workouts. I know my endurance is up & I can keep up much better with the DVD. I did decide that, at least the first month, there isn't enough in the strength training area, so I started back to doing my weight training at the Y. I've also noticed that my body isn't responding well to the eating plan, the way it is set up. I have only lost 2 lbs since I started this, but had expected to lose a little more. So, I decided I need to go back to journaling my food & eating in a way that I've found to be best for my body. I also have been working on limiting my meat intake & focusing on other forms of proteins.


I will get back on my Insanity wagon, maybe even later today. I may end up starting this week over as well, but I don't see any reason to start the whole program over. I will keep you posted. In the meantime, you can also check in with me on Twitter & Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template