Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WIN IT WEDNESDAY! Shakeology!


Okay everyone, I know I've been missing from the blog the last month or so. Like I explained in an earlier post, been an extra crazy summer, so far, and had to put some things to the side briefly. So, without further ado.....

The winner of the P90X I was giving away a few weeks ago was Chris Emery..... It was an EXTREMELY difficult decision and I wish I had more to give away (stay tuned though, because you never know!!!!! ).

This month's WIN IT WEDNESDAY goes along with the post I put up yesterday "30 Day Shakeology Challenge". I'm working with anyone that is interested in losing weight and feeling better all around and if that is you, then please join the "30 Day Challenge". The person with the best results will win a month's supply of Shakeology! So, if you are interested in taking the challenge, let me know! Follow the instructions in the previous post and the challenge will officially start on July 26th. Feel free to ask me any questions about the challenge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template