Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm Baacckkk!!!

I want to sincerely apologize for my absence. This summer has so far been extra busy and sure is flying by, I must say! I can't hardly believe that we just celebrated the 4th of July! (Here in central Iowa, our 4th of July celebrations are being stretched throughout the week, since the weather put a halt on our fireworks displays).

I also started my own boot camp, called Body Power Boot Camp, here in Urbandale and it is definitely taking off! The people that have participated so far are getting UNBELIEVABLE results, which thrills me to death! If you are in the Des Moines area, I would love to talk to you about joining us. Please feel free to contact me, and I also have a limited supply of 2 week trials that I can hand out too :)

Okay, speaking of boot camp, it's nearly time to head out for another fun filled day of butt kickin', so I will be back soon. There is just so much I want to share with you!

Love,
Rebecca


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template