Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The 21 day fitness solution

Hey, Rebecca here,

I’ve been getting a lot of emails asking if we have fast solution to help with the shrinking the waist, hips and buns area…

… while there is no quick fix (I don’t care what the infomercials claim) I did go to the drawing board and crafted a new 21 day rapid fat loss program that’s right up your alley – if you want fast results.

You probably know that Body Power boot camp is pretty much full, but we do have room for another small group so I thought I’d let you know that my NEW 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss program starts Monday, August 2nd and the best part is that the 21 day program is discounted to only $99 and INCLUDES a 21 day meal plan program.

The only catch is that the camp is almost full and we can only take on 12 more participates. So if you’re ready to fit into your skinny jeans again and want to firm and tone your body all while dropping inches and pounds then make sure to register for our 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Bootcamp.

Here’s how to register…

Just call my office at 515.999.5810 and let me know that you want in on the 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Bootcamp and I'll get you all dialed and ready for Monday or just go to this special 21 Day registration page:


The class will take place Monday – Friday at 5:45 AM or 7:00 AM at Lions Park in Urbandale.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Rebecca Ingham

515.999.5810

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template