Friday, May 7, 2010

Great Quote!




"If you can dream it, you can do it"
~ Walt Disney

This is something that, it seems, many people really don't realize. I don't understand why. This is one of the truest quotes I've ever heard, yet so many people let their dreams fizzle and die instead of doing the work to bring those dreams into reality.

What dreams have you brought into reality or what dreams to you have that you have yet to bring into reality? I'd love to hear from you!

Mine would be finally getting to the point where I can do what I love and am passionate about: helping people. Once I heard "Do what you love and the money will follow". This is definitely true! I love helping people and in the process I am able to make a good living, which gives me more opportunities to help people.......

I would really love to hear from others too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template