Saturday, February 6, 2010

P90X- Take Two!

I did P90X, the revolutionary at home workout with Tony Horton, a while ago. It is a 90 day program that is based on muscle confusion to get you into the best shape of entire life. The first time, I did get into great shape, that's for sure. What's also for sure is that I didn't make it all the way through the 90 days. I can't remember now exactly what day I made it through, but I did make it most of the way. So, the other day I decided that I was going to go at it again. This time, I have a plan. I have a calendar in my workout area with the workout of the day written on it (from the guide that comes with the program) as well as how many days and weeks are left. It is a total of 13 weeks and this time I am going to do "Doubles" which doesn't actually start until week 5. In the meantime, I am going to do an extra sort of workout during the day, like Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs or The Biggest Loser Wii Game.



Why does P90X work?

P90X holds the advantage over other fitness programs due to a revolutionary training technique known as "Muscle Confusion." This technique promotes fast results by continually introducing new workouts and moves so that your body never fatigues. Whether your fitness goals include getting lean or bulking up, P90X offers a large variety of options and the flexibility to combine different workouts to keep you inspired. Be sure to check out the P90X Fitness Test before you start.


P90X
What you'll receive with the all-inclusive P90X program:
  • P90X 3-Phase Nutrition Guide
  • P90X Fitness Guide
  • "How to Bring It" video
12 intensive p90x workouts:
  • Chest and Back
  • Plyometrics
  • Shoulders and Arms
  • Yoga X
  • Legs and Back
  • Kenpo X
  • X Stretch
  • Core Synergistics
  • Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
  • Back and Biceps
  • Ab Ripper X
  • Cardio X
Motivational Tools
  • Free Online Support Tools
  • P90X Calendar
Don't wait another minute!

All it takes is an hour per day to feel and look better than you ever have. All you'll need is a dumbbell set, or resistance bands and a pull up bar.

Buy P90X and try it for 90 days with no obligation. If you are not totally satisfied, simply return the product for a full refund of the purchase price minus shipping and handling. Feel free to keep the ab ripper X workout and 3-phase nutrition plan as our gifts to you! P90X will make you lose weight!





P90X Recommended Equipment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Extreme Health 4 Life Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template